TYPE OF SKIN
- Normal/Combination skin
- Rosacea and sensitive skin
- Clarifies and cleans
- Supports skin immune functions
- Maintains healthy cell function
- Provides cellular protection from free radicals
- Provides anti-inflammatory-like benefits
DIRECTION ON USE:Apply with fingertips in a circular massaging pattern. Remove with a warm washcloth; follow with toner.
TIPS ON USE:
- This is a great primary cleanser to remove oil, makeup, dirt, and debris.
- This product removes easily with warm water.
- Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Laurylglucoside Crosspolymer is a natural plant derived surfactant from coconut oil and corn syrup that is gentle to the skin.
- Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate is an ultra-mild surfactant with excellent detoxifying properties.
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate is a surfactant derived from coconuts.
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) and Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract inhibit destructive bacteria growth while maintaining healthy bacteria colonies to prevent acne breakouts. They protect from cellular damage and are antioxidant-rich to neutralize free radicals.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract is rich in polyphenols that repair and prevent cellular damage. It is also an antioxidant and is antibacterial to counter skin irritations to offset redness and inflammation.
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil is high in Vitamin C and potassium. It provides antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil stimulates lymphatic drainage, is an antiseptic, and is antibacterial.
- Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract is soothing and anti-inflammatory.
- Yucca Schidigera Leaf/Root/Stem Extract is an antioxidant and improves cell growth.
Green Tea Citrus Antioxidant Cleanser 6.5 oz